Thursday, February 4, 2010

Game Trailer TV gives us the Word Up.

To start off, the episode is masterfully done. Its very clean and very professional. Not to mention the fact that all the graphics are also very clean. The sound quality is outstanding. My favorite part is the fact that it shows tons of screen shots and game shorts. The amount of visual content really keeps you interested. The breaks are well spaced too. I just think the whole thing was really tastefully down.

Some of the games that stood out to me was the first cowboy western game by rockstar. I like the fact that its like GTA but in a western setting. I also liked that game called Heavy Rain (I think). Its almost like watching a cop thriller on the big screen but being able to play as a the character. Halo reach also looked fantastic, though I dont have an x-box the story line behind the whole series is great and really never ending.

The game I would have to say caught me the most was Super Street Fight IV. I'm a big sucker for the old school fighting arcade games and Street Fighter is my fav. I don't have alot of games for my ps3 but I Street Fighter IV was my first buy. The new characters look to add a whole new mix to the game as well as the the new unique attacks and combos. I hope they continue the story line they are building up too. I don't ever buy too many video games but I'll have to snag the new fighter when it comes out.

Do Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment