Sunday, February 21, 2010

Are you a bad enough DUDE?!


So I came across those old screen shot on known your meme. Its the original B.A. himself Duke Nukem asking if your a "bad" enough dude to save Ronnie. Ronnie being the President at the time, Ronald Reagan. From there it was taken into the on-line culture and embraced as something macho. As usual people started shopping the screen shot and started coming up with all sorts of catches phrases. Alot of them revolve around tech lingo. For example, one of the images asked if your a bad enough dude to break through seven proxies.

People also started incorporating other characters in like Yoda and spider man. I suppose the word "Bad" was pretty cool back in the day considering the game came out in 1988. I guess it would be like a new game today asking if you had enough "swag" to save the day. Who knows. All I know is that I am a bad enough dude. Ya dig?

Dustin Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment