Monday, April 12, 2010

Tear A Rug Lil Man.

I actually saw this video on some tv comedy show a while back. I didn't know it had become such a huge hit on-line. Basically the store is that there is this little Indian actor named Thavakalai, or also known affectionately as "King Kong". The actor is a breaking dancing to Madonna's 1983 hit "Holiday". The script goes as such:

Mother: Hey, hey. What’s with the party early in the morning. Everyone go away, shoo, shoo. (Speaking to Rajinikanth, who’s lying on the cot) Why not take some rest, dear.
Rajinikanth: OK, Mom (lights up a cigarette as she walks away).
Thavakalai: Dude, give me a cigarette.
Rajinikanth: Hey! Kids shouldn’t smoke.
Thavakalai: Buddy, I’m ten years older than you. Give it to me I say.
Rajinikanth: And if I don’t?
Thavakalai: I’ll skin you alive.
Rajinikanth: Here you go.

The video itself is great and hilarious. Its kinda odd as well. As you can image a bunch of people made spoofs about it as well which are all pretty good. Check out the link, and watch the original. If you scroll down you can catch the one by SNL.

Put your dancing shoes on,

Dustin Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment